Now Chosun University is accepting applications for 2019 GKS ASEAN program.
Please download the application form and information.
If you have questions, please contact to Ms. Gina Kang(firstname.lastname@example.org)
The application should be typed and need to submit the original forms to international office by air-mail directly.
1. Deadline: May 10th, 2019(should arrive to Korea)
2. Number of participants: 38 students at Chosun University
3. Required documents
1) Completed application form(should be typed)
2) Self-introduction and Research Plan
3) A letter of recommendation from Academic Professor
4) A copy of passport
5) Proof of Enrollment certificate from currently enrolled University
6) Original Sealed Transcript from currently enrolled University
4. Where to send
(61452) International Affairs Team of Chosun University
309 Pilmun-daero, Dong-gu, Gwangju, Korea
(Ms) Gina Kang
E-mail : email@example.com
Office : +82-62-230-6495