Graduate SchoolFounded in 1946, Graduate School, Chosun University currently has 67 Master and 64 Ph. D. courses with a student enrollment 2,480.
- Benefits for International Students
ㆍScholarships are available for international students.
ㆍKorean Culture Field Trip(Free)
ㆍBuddy Program for new international students
* Admission application for Spring 2019 academic year
1. Application Period: November 5 ~ November 30, 2018, Submission deadline: November 30, 2018, until 5pm(Korea time)
2. Submission Address
EnglishAddress: (Please write “Graduate Candidate”)
International Office, Chosun University, 309Pilmundaero, Dong-gu, Gwangju, 61452, Republic of Korea
(*) We only acceptapplication by airmail, door to door delivery and submission in person.
3. Admission Announcement : January 3, 2019 (subject to change)
4. Registration Deadline : Feb 18, 2019 ~ Feb 22, 2019
5. First day of Class : March 4, 2019
- Korean: TOPIK 3rd grade and higher
☞ Belowdepartments are required for TOPIK 4th grade and higher
Dept. of Korean Language and Literature/Dept. ofCreative Writing
Dept. of Humanities Education (Korean LanguageEducation)
- English: TOEFL PBT 530, TOEFL CBT 197,TOEFL IBT 71, IELTS 5.5, TEPS 600 and higher
Students who do not have the requiredlanguage score can apply for admission to the department of Natural Sciencesand Engineering, and Arts and Sports.
However, they'll be excluded from the scholarship for foreign students(33%).Also, if they do not have the above language qualifications within oneyear, their admission will be canceled.