Dept. of Public Administration
This department nurtures competent administrative leaders, professors, and researchers who can efficiently respond to the needs of globalization, localization, informatization and professionalization.
- To nurture managers and researchers who can lead in the age of globalization.
- To nurture administrative managers and researchers with the ability to creatively work in a future society.
- To nurture managers and researchers who can lead in an information-oriented society.
- To nurture administrators and researchers with intensive knowledge in administration and ethics in public service.
- To nurture managers and researchers with practical ability that can be applied to government and the civil service.