This department aims to nurture elites who contribute to national and local development by developing their creative ability and leadership through intensive studies on theories of business management and in teaching how to apply theory to practice.
To enhance academic research capability based on new theories and scientific thinking.
To nurture business managers with intensive knowledge in management and judgement.
To nurture creative leaders who will be leaders of cultural development with a community consciousness and ethics.
· Ph.D., Business Administration, Korea University, 2003
· M.A., Business Administration, Sungkyunkwan University, 1995
· B.A., Business Administration, Sungkyunkwan University, 1991
Organizational Identity, Organizational Culture and Strategy
· Chang, Y-S., & Cho, D-H. “Relationships between Organizational Identity Strength, Person-Organization,
Fit and Organizational Identification.” Asia Life Sciences, Supplement. 18, No.1(2019), 429-440,.
· Chang, Y-S., & Kim, Y-C. “The Mediating Effect of Organizational Ambidexterity Competency between Strong
Organizational Culture and Innovation Performance.” Yonsei Business Review, Vol. 55, No. 1 (2018), 1-35.
· Chang, Y-S. “Research about the Organizational Identity Formation of Samsung Electronics.” The Review of
Business History, Vol. 33, No. 1(2018), 27-46.
· Chang, Y-S., & Boo, K-C. “Case Study about Relationships between Organizational Identity and Strategic
Management.” The Korean Society Of Management Consulting, Vol. 18, No. 4(2018), 267-276.
· Chang, Y-S. “A Study on the Relationship between Organizational Symbol and Organizational Culture.” The
Korean Society Of Management Consulting, Vol. 18, No. 3(2018), 89-100.
· Chang, Y-S. “The Effect of Justice-Oriented Human Resource Management on Gender Equality Organizational
Culture.” Journal of CEO and Management Studies, Vol. 21, No. 3 (2018), 93-116.
· Chang, Y-S ., & Cho, D-H. “Organizational Identity Strength and Leaders’ Value Fit.” 78thAnnual Meeting of
the Academy of Management, Chicago, USA, 2018.
· Chang, Y-S. “How Organizational Identity is Related to Person-Organization Fit and Organizational
Identification.” British Academy of Management, Warwick University, UK, 2017.
· Chang, Y-S., Li, J. J., “The Effects of Person-Organization Fit on Identification: Focusing on Cross-Level
Analysis.” Asia-Pacific Conference on Business and Social Sciences,” Hong Kong, 2016.
· Chang, Y-S., & Zhang, M. “The Effects of Organizational Socialization on Individual identification and
organizational Citizenship Behavior: Focusing on Cross-Level Analysis,” International Business, Economics, Finance and Management Conference,
Sapporo, Japan, 2015.
· Chang, Y-S., Lee, K-M. “The Effects of High-Involvement Human Resource management Systems on the Job
Withdrawal: Focusing on Small & Medium-Sized Firms,” Annual Conference on Management and Social
Science, Singapore, 2014.
· Best Paper Award, 60th Anniversary of the Korean Academic Society of Business Administration, 2016.
Received the Best Paper Award for the 60th Anniversary of the Korean Academic Society of Business
· Best Paper Award at the Asia-Pacific Conference on Business and Social Sciences, Hong Kong, 2016.
· Best Paper Award at the Korean Academy of Human Resource Management conference, Busan, Republic of