For the new graduate students and students who haven't taken Korean classes yet, now the site is opened so you can register korean 1&2 classes.
Application period is from today(9/3) to until this Friday(9/7).
1. How to log in : http://wing.chosun.ac.kr/index_second.html
2. Add : Korean 1&2 class
* If you fail to add them, cancel your regular classes that you added before on the system and add Korean classes first, then try to add your regular clasees again.
3. If you took korean 1&2 before, you do not need to take it again. If you want to wave taking korean classes, you need to submit TOPIK 4 instead.
4. Check out the attached list of students who haven't taken classes yet.
* If you get a master's degree in CU and continue your doctoral course in CU right after it, you can be exempted from the language requirments. For it, you have to submit the application for it and diploma of your master's degree to the Graduate Shcool Office.
|Next post||(New students)Bankbook(Woori bank) is out!|
|Previous post||Orientation for New Coming Underraduate School Students|